Last reminder with Demondo
Due receivables and defaulting customers can quickly transform your business from customer care into an administrative act. As you negotiate with your debtors, you do not earn money, but invest valuable resources that are then lacking elsewhere.
With our "last reminder with DEMONDO" service, you will be free to concentrate on advising and supporting your valuable customers.
Small change with big effect
The idea behind our offer is as simple as it is efficient: We take over the last commercial reminder for you. At this point, we are deliberately outside the collection process, so that no collection fees are incurred yet.
Our experience shows: By making our presence felt as your partner at this point, your customer realises that a professional service provider has taken over his case. The willingness to pay then generally improves significantly as a result.
Your advantages at a glance
- You show your customer that you are working with a professional service provider and are prepared to initiate a collection process.
- The payment motivation of your customers increases, without any additional effort for you.
- You improve your liquidity.
- You save time, money and hassle.
- In our online portal, you can track the status of your outstanding receivables simply and in real time and conveniently transfer new receivables to us.
Would you like to start right away?
You can initiate the process of the last reminder with us in only 3 steps:
- You send us the due invoices by e-mail, by post or conveniently via a direct interface in our customer portal.
- We write the last commercial reminder for you, which clarifies to your customer that the procedure will change shortly into a collection process.
- The average payment duration is reduced, your liquidity improves.
In our online portal, you can track the development of your due receivables in real time. So you can keep an eye on all processes at all times from everywhere. In addition, we offer you the possibility of a smooth transition to the collection process and, if necessary, to a judicial dunning procedure in the event of non-payment.
Are you interested?
Then get to know us and convince yourself of our intelligent receivables solutions.
Make an appointment now:
Demondo makes it very easy for you: Either we improve your collection rate or you receive a portion of the collected fees. How do we do that? You pay nothing and if we fail to beat your quota, you will receive a portion of your debtors' collection fees.
We call it the Demondo Performance Promise.