Data Privacy Statement
For DEMONDO the responsible handling of personal data is of the highest priority. We want you to know when we collect which data and how we use it.
We have taken technical and organizational measures to ensure that data protection regulations are observed both by us and by our external service providers. We use the most common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed representation of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
In the course of the further development of our websites and the implementation of new technologies, changes to this data protection declaration may become necessary. Therefore, we recommend that you read this privacy statement from time to time.
Collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their use
When you visit our website, the browser used on your terminal device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer
- Date and time of access
- Name and URL of the retrieved file
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL)
- The browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider
The data mentioned will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- To ensure a smooth connection of the website
- To ensure a comfortable use of our website
- Evaluation of system safety and stability
- For other administrative purposes.
The use of our website is generally possible without providing personal data. As far as on our sides personal data (for example name, address or email addresses) are raised, this takes place, as far as possible, always on voluntary basis. This data will not be passed on to third parties without your express consent.
We would like to point out that data transmission over the Internet (e.g. communication by e-mail) can be subject to security vulnerabilities. A complete protection of the data against access by third parties is not possible.
The use of published postal addresses, telephone or fax numbers and email addresses for marketing purposes is prohibited, offenders sending unwanted spam messages will be punished. The operators of these pages expressly reserve the right to take legal action against unsolicited mailing or e-mailing of spam and other similar advertising materials.
Passing on personal data to third parties
Data recorded during access to the DEMONDO website will only be transmitted to third parties if we are obliged to do so by law or court order or if this is necessary for legal or criminal prosecution in the event of an attack on the internet infrastructure.
If you order information material or contact us for consulting, quotation or other purposes, we will only use the personal information you enter within DEMONDO and the companies commissioned to process the order.
A passing on to third parties, for commercial or non-commercial purposes, does not take place beyond that without your express consent.
Protection of minors
Persons under the age of 18 should not transmit any personal data to us without the consent of their parents or legal guardians. We do not request any personal data from children and young people. We do not knowingly collect such data and do not pass it on to third parties.
With the help of text files, information can be stored in such a way that it can be kept ready for the next visit to the website. This is information which is already known (e.g. the currently assigned IP address) or which you have entered (e.g. login data stored by you). This enables, among other things, a recognition of the customer, which has the effect, for example, that you do not have to register each time you log in to our customer portal.
In addition, "cookies" - e.g. by way of usage analysis - can help you to find offers and pages that correspond to your interests. The stored information can only be read by the website that has set the "cookie".
Of course, DEMONDO can also be used without cookies. In order to achieve this, you can generally refuse use in your browser settings.
You can find out how to delete "cookies" from your hard disk here:
Microsoft Internet Explorer:
Sometimes, however, if you deactivate or block all cookies, you may not have full access to all the functions of a website.
Use of Google Analytics
Our website uses Google Analytics. This is a service for the analysis of websites of Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Google Analytics uses so-called cookies. The cookies are files. By storing cookies on your computer, Google can analyse your use of our website. This information and your IP address are transmitted to and stored by the Google servers in the USA.
Google evaluates the information of your use of our website. This will be used to create reports on your activities on our website and make them available to us. This may also serve the purpose of offering or providing further services associated with the use of our website or the Internet. Google may share this information with third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties have been engaged by Google to perform such processing. Under no circumstances, however, will Google link your IP address with other Google data.
You have the option of preventing the cookies mentioned from being stored on your computer. To do this, you must make the appropriate setting in your Internet browser. However, there is then the possibility that our website is only limited for you to use. You can prevent Google from collecting, sending and processing your data and your IP address. You can download and install a plugin for your Internet browser. This plugin is available under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
Source: Flegl Rechtsanwälte GmbH
Data privacy statement for social media
DEMONDO takes the current discussion about data protection in social networks very seriously. It is currently not legally clear whether and to what extent all networks offer their services in accordance with European data protection regulations. We therefore expressly draw your attention to the fact that the services Twitter, Facebook, Xing, Google+ and LinkedIn used by DEMONDO store the data of their users (e.g. personal information, IP address) according to their data usage guidelines and use them for business purposes. The BSI has no influence on the data collection and its further use by the social networks. Thus, there is no knowledge of the extent to which, where and for how long the data will be stored, to what extent the networks will comply with existing deletion obligations, which evaluations and links will be made with the data and to whom the data will be passed.
Links to websites of other providers
Our online offer contains links to websites of other providers. We have no influence on whether these providers comply with data protection regulations.
Subscribing to our newsletter
If you have expressly consented in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO, we will use your e-mail address to send you our newsletter on a regular basis. To receive the newsletter, it is sufficient to provide an e-mail address. You can unsubscribe at any time, for example via a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you can also send your unsubscribe request to the above e-mail address at any time.
Use of our contact form
If you have any questions, we offer you the possibility to contact us via a form provided on the website. It is necessary to enter your name, your place of residence and your e-mail address so that we know from whom the enquiry originates and so that we can answer it from the correct contact persons. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO on the basis of your voluntary consent. The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after the completion of your request.
Use of Slideshare
(1) We partially use the Slideshare service to present presentations to you. This is integrated by means of a 2-click solution. This means that when you visit our site, no personal data is passed on. Only when you start the presentation will personal data be transmitted to Slideshare.com, Google Analytics and ComScore, a cookie set in your browser and stored in the USA. We have no influence on the collected data and data processing procedures, nor are we aware of the full scope of the data collection, the purposes and the storage periods.
(2) ComScore stores this data as user profiles and uses it for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or the design of its websites to meet requirements. Such an evaluation is carried out for the purpose of providing demand-oriented advertising. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, and you must contact ComScore to exercise this right.
(3) For further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by the plug-in provider, please contact: SlideShare Inc., 1 Montgomery St., Suite 1300, San Francisco, CA 94104, email@example.com, www.slideshare.net/privacy and comScore, Inc., 11950 Democracy Drive, Suite 600, Reston, VA 20190, www.comscore.com/About_comScore/Privacy_Policy
The rights of those concerned
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of the processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data if it has not been collected from us, as well as the existence of an automated decision making process including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on its details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, unless processing is necessary for exercising the right to freedom of expression and information, for fulfilling a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for asserting, exercising or defending legal claims;
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO if the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful but you refuse its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
- in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another responsible person;
- in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. The consequence of this is that we may not continue the data processing based on this consent for the future, and
- to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or of our office.
Right to objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right, pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, to object to the processing of your personal data if there are reasons for doing so which arise from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which will be implemented by us without stating a particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of withdrawal or objection, simply send an e-mail to service(at)demondo.de.
Data protection officer according to DSGVO
Mr. Niklas Hanitsch (Managing Director of Datenschutz hoch 4 GmbH)
Datenschutz hoch 4 GmbH