Receivables management for the transport and logistics industry
The logistics industry is highly competitive. Increasing pressure in the market has led to low margins and tough conditions, while the already high demands of customers continue to rise. Given such a difficult environment, bad debt losses and liquidity bottlenecks are an additional, often even existential threat.
If you even have to personally follow up open invoices abroad and negotiate with debtors, you will have to use up valuable resources that are subsequently lacking elsewhere. We at DEMONDO know the unique requirements of logistics companies and have specialised in modern receivables solutions for the forwarding industry. With our international orientation, we can also support you beyond national borders in representing your interests.
Receivables solutions for logistics companies
We provide receivables solutions that are specially tailored to the needs of logistics companies. With a tight and efficient receivables management, you can leverage hidden potential and gain a clear advantage over the competition.
A cooperation with DEMONDO gives you numerous advantages:
- Improve your liquidity and create new opportunities for important investments.
- Check the creditworthiness of your partners and new customers prior to cooperation and create a scoring of your existing customers. This enables you to identify risks in good time and to avoid payment defaults.
- Protect yourself effectively against payment defaults with trade credit and bad debt insurance.
- Hand over your cases to us at any time during the receivables process - whether during invoicing or in the middle of an ongoing collection process. We'll help you to get your money.
- Benefit from our international orientation - whether at home or abroad, we're your single partner for your worldwide receivables management.
With our modern reporting tools, you can also monitor and control all processes worldwide from a single central workstation.
Clear advantages with DEMONDO
- We always guarantee a polite and discreet way of working.
- You reduce the administrative effort and save time, money and nerves.
- You maintain a good relationship with your customers.
- You are given a central point of contact for your worldwide activities.
Gain new freedom and room for new opportunities by handing over part or all of your receivables management to us. In this way you can concentrate entirely on the activities that make your company truly successful.
Then arrange your non-binding consultation today and get to know our intelligent receivables solutions.
Arrange an appointment now: